Heart Disease Care of North Florida
We are available 24-hours a day seven days a week if needed.
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. One can develop heart disease at any age due to hereditary factors and/or lifestyle. Symptoms of heart disease are high cholesterol, high blood pressure, swelling of the legs and ankles, and shortness of breath with or without movement. With proper diet and exercise, one can lower the risk of potentially having a heart attack or a stroke.
Our caregiver can assist with your recovery by:
- Monitoring vital signs and reporting to the physician
- Assisting with light exercise under the direction of the physician:
- Assisting with personal care
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Assisting with necessary measures directed by the physician to keep the heart disease well managed and under control