Personal Care for Seniors in North Florida
We are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week if needed.
We make it possible for your loved one to age in place while living with physical disabilities or a chronic health condition. This type of home care includes assisting with personal activities, such as dressing, bathing, and mobility. We continue to maintain their dignity while assisting with their personal matters. We will match your loved one with a skilled and compassionate caregiver who will enable your loved one to live comfortably and safely, improving their quality of life.
Services may include:
- Light exercises per physician.
- Assistance with bathing and hygiene
- Assistance with grooming and dressing.
- Dental hygiene
- Hair care
- Assistance with preparing and taking medications
- Assistance with transfers and mechanical devices as needed
- Assistance with mobility and fall prevention
- Medical and non-medical transportation
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with nutritious meal preparation and feeding
- Opening mail and paying bills