North Florida Medication Management
Medication mismanagement is one of the leading health care problems today and can lead to unnecessary falls, emergency room visits, hospitalizations, or even death. As our loved one’s age, activities that were once simple for them to perform, such as taking medications, can become difficult. It is difficult to watch as they become ill, forgetful, or depressed, and unable to properly keep up with their medications. It is even worse when you live too far away to help.
We understand the concern you have for your loved ones and are here to assist them with their medications as if they were our loved ones.
Services may include:
- Management of medication list, refills, and pick-ups
- Medication education and training
- Medication interaction assessments
- Monitoring for adverse reactions
- Medication pillbox filling
- Timed medication reminders