Stroke Recovery Care of North Florida
We are available 24-hours a day seven days a week if needed.
Also known as a stroke, cerebrovascular accident (CVA) is the sudden death of brain cells caused by the blockage of an artery or a broken blood vessel causing the interruption of blood flow to the brain. Having a loved one who had a stroke can be both physically and emotionally challenging.
A Caregiver can:
- Monitor closely for physical and cognitive signs of progress
- Monitor closely for possible signs of another stroke
- Provide personal care
- Provide emotional support to the family
- Plan and feed nutritional meals to the patient
- Cook for the family
- Assist patient with light exercise under the direction of the physician