North Florida Parkinson’s Care
We are available 24-hours a day seven days a week if needed.
Parkinson’s disease is a movement disorder that develops slowly over time, causing tremors, slow movement, rigid muscles, slurred speech, and loss of balance. The disease is chronic and will worsen over time. Half of the people living with Parkinson’s may also experience hallucinations and/or delusions over the course of their disease. As the disease progresses, assistance with activities of daily living will be needed.
Our caregiver can:
- Continue to monitor your loved ones as they adapt to new processes
- Provide assistance for limited mobility & fall prevention
- Light exercise under the direction of a physician
- Healthy meal planning
- Assistance with feeding and hydration
- Assistance with personal hygiene